Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

absolutly fucking brilliant!

that was the funniest, most well done sprite movie i've seen in months!

10/10 from me

poor luigi

y does he always get screwed? hahaha, i think people need to realize you can really love somethin and still make fun of it, like life! i really liked this, id like to see more, thanx

Seemed like it could be good at the start.

Your lyrics were alright but seemed a little samey after awhile. I would have expected you to add more variety to the characters racing in the song given the song you are parodying is only really funny because it makes so many references. Basically you seemed to reference Donkey Kong a tad too much.

Also your singing was emotionless and dragged down my overall enjoyment of the flash. Probably should have gotten somebody else to sing.

Objection responds:

I agree with you on the singing. Unfortunately, I don't know any good singers.

dont do that

dont ever make fun of ultimat showdown. IT IS THE BEST

Objection responds:

This isn't a piss-take, it's a parody. They're not the same thing.

haha!

Lyrics were amzing and it brought back so old memories those sprites :P best mario kart game ever the original tops them all :P

anyways well done keep up the work