Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

lazydaisy

That was awesome. I liked it very much and the fact that I love and have the game made it that much better. The lyrics were great and the animation was too. I don't mind the singing at all it just goes with it like a narration. Try another song, but with a different game.

Front page this!

Awesome, only thing I can say to improve is the vocals. Way to calm :3

Deep Lyrics..

But sorry dude, the vocals just didn't cut it. But it gave it a funny sense to it though.

Objection responds:

I've lost count of the number of people who have complained about the singing voice. I'm waiting for someone to send me their singing.

Very Good!

Really enjoyed this. Lyrics were great. I write stuff too but wish i could do something like that. Really good job and hope to see another one.

*DA*

aww..

mario should be the main character in mario kart but u hardly did anything with him T.T but o well.
loved the lyrics and the music xD