Reviews for "There She Is!! step3"

gr8 song

This one is easily tied for best song with Step 5. It's so sweet and full of energy and emotion, I can't get enough of it. Makes me wanna learn Korean so I can understand what the lyrics are saying. And that guitar solo...goood lord it is something else. not a facemelter by any means but damn is is a good listen.

And that's just the song. The animation has improved heavily over the predecessors, and I couldn't be happier. Such jumps in quality are pretty rare, and always a spectacle to see when they do occur.

Your graphics are always very detailed and colorful. Animation is smooth and professional. Another great episode in this series. The story is still engrossing.

lovely :)

Cool

Well this was pretty cool, some nice "MUSIC" and some even better "ANIMATION" you really have impressed me with this amusing entry, cant say that it needs any changes its pretty solid of a film, Alright so props to you on this piece here, Building films and preserving the content is always a goal and thats what you have done here today so a good start indeed. This is Officially some good Entertainment in the sense that the effort shows off well.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
cant say that it needs any changes its pretty solid of a film

~X~