Reviews for "Pandemonium!"

mmm

its cinda weird

Controls weak, timer poor

The timer starts running before you even have control of your character.

wtf

what the fuck is this a game about muffins u would be better off it that were somthing more practicle like a ancient gold god or somthin like that

Uhh...

I'm sure it wasn't something wrong with the game but I couldn't even play it... My character was just running to the right and falling off the cliff over and over and over and I had no control over which direction he went. So... I gave it a 1 unfortunately.

Not front page material

when i read "insanity mode" and heard the little beard guy scream i thought, "wow this is gonna be insane!"(pretty obvious huh?) Was it insane?Far from it.everything falling was too slow and easy to dodge. a game like this should have gory deaths a better "insanity" mode. oh yeah! last time i checked when someone is wearing a soldier helmet in a flash game, the game's about something related to war, not a full-of-muffins-parrallel-universe! i mean wth?! don't play this its a waste of time
PD:i gave it a star because of the little guy that screams on the insanity mode when choosing difficulty