Reviews for "Pandemonium!"

Incredible!

Absolutely wonderful; we should get married.

Fantastic!

Such a fun game. I love it.
The animations were great, and the incorporation of little movies into the game gave it so much more life.
Loved the level art. Everything was done just right there.

The sound effects were awesome. Really fit in well. Good use of them. The music wasn't the best, but I understand what a hassle than can be (from getting music you have rights to, to keeping the file size down, etc).

The gameplay was great. Loved the isometric design. And while the collect/avoid game is quite common in the flash world, I thought you did this one tremendously well.

Props to all you guys. Nice job.

Keep making these!

I LOVE MUFFINS

good game i love muffins. maybe mack the screen bigger too and make more levels or more areas to get like 5 different types of muffins

oh.............my...............god

OOOOOOEEEEMMMEEFFGEEEEEEE THERE R MUFFINS

the game was awsome btw

Not perfect. But still fun as hell to play!

that was well wicked!!!! Pandemonium incarnate, surely!!

I loved how the controls were dead slippery! Gave an awesome sense of chaos, because i feel like i'm constantly avoiding falling off the edge.

The only down side i'd say was that there didnt seem to be a lot of strategy involved. Just sort of, keep running in circles, kinda thing. Also, the story wasn't so great\ either. But really, these are only minor drawback. I like it!

Pandemonium 2 - yes please!