Reviews for "Zombie Arena"

Really good but really overdone

There are tons of games all over the net like this so I can't really give you a great score. Still, great effort.

Ab9003 responds:

I honestly can't think of that many that you could lower this games score merely on the genre I chose.

yes...indeed....

it was a pretty good game although i would add a few changes

1. Slower Zombies

2. Getting rid of the whole "the zombies hover all around you and kill you" thing

other than those, im going to enjoy playing this again and again

Ab9003 responds:

Well for slower zombies I'd try easy mode, the faster zombies on harder difficulties are for people who've had enough of easy :). Also, you can always hide behind a tree to trick up the zombies or plant mines so they don't constantly hover around you.

can be better

was a very good game but if the zombies come to close, you cant hit them with you guns so you need to let you hit by the zombies to kill them. sometimes they are also a little bit faster. And 1 more thing, if you want to activate rage, and you are walking with wasd and you are walking upward (W) then the screen will close because you press ''control w'' but on the other side, it was still good but theres still more to add. still like because there were zombies :P 8/10 and 4/5

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, I fixed the thing with the close zombies, it should be easier to hit zombies when they're nearby now :).

not too bad.

the game over all way decently fun. At close range your guns couldn't hit the zombies, which didn't make alot of sense. I was also confised how zombies could be moving so fast in the first place, but other then those points i suppose this was a good job!

hmm

this was a very addicting game even though i suked at it it was very cool

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it.