Reviews for "Tmnt: Rebel Theme"

well......

the song sucked andmovie was lame. but the animation was good 2/10

Eh?

I personally didn't see the humour in this. It to me seems like an immature spoof of an awesome classic.

Toonimated responds:

dude chill

series is going downhill

theme music with some not so clever/funny lyrics...boxes covering nudity, ad nauseum. This series has definitely been getting weaker.

Return to the old days. I know I sound like a negative bastard and there are many who've already chimed in and like this one and all of your animations. I say, the earlier episodes were GOLD.

They were unique, with a quirky comic style that I couldn't fully fathom but hit me so hard I was literally on the floor laughing. My friends thought I was strange for watching it 5 times in a row and struggling to breath. Honestly, they didn't like it that much...they didn't get when Raph came in and his brothers ambushed him exposing why he didn't belong (his voice was British and "My Ears! It hurts! It FUCKING HURTS!" is a line I will remember for the rest of my life). The accents were stronger, and the dialogue was more random, but not for pure randomness sake. It was like...something so strange yet almost close to something we'd say if we were tired...shit...this is too long no one will read this and i will be hated on.

My Ears!!!

Did not enjoy!

The Ninja turtles is one of the worlds legendary mutant team and always will be. Thumbs down!

WTF

That was the worst theme song i ever heard! And the vid was lame too. Try better next time.