Reviews for "Lost in Moonlight"

truly beautiful

first off this is a very beautiful song although thats already been said can't really think of anything else other then this is a calm and relaxing song I could fall to sleep to. Also the link you give doesn't seem to work for me

SoS responds:

Sorry, newgrounds adds a space in the link. If you take out the space between com and /portal it will work. It's also linked at the left in the "Heard in 1 Entry" area :)!

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed the game and song.

Nice Music

This Song Really Make Me Sad :(

very nice music

when i listend to it for the first time it almost made me cry :(

its so beautiful

this song is so beautiful and it touches my heart,i played the game moonlight difference,this song and the game really does mix,and when i played the game i imaganed myself being the solider and the mystical girl and i got married. and another thing;did you do the song for the saddest little zombie;if yes than can you direct me to the audio portal so i can add it to my favorites for music. please responed to this and anwser my question on this review,thats all.CHOW

SoS responds:

Hey!

I don't think we did Saddest little Zombie.

Thanks and take care!

Beautiful and almost haunting

It really touches my soul deep down