Reviews for "Lost in Moonlight"

Smooth...

I had this looping in the background of my computer...and assumed it was a loop song.
I WAS WRONG!
Nice piece.

Epic

This is the Audio Portal at its finest. I like the amount of instruments and the harmony of the flute and cello then the voice and cello. (have always been a fan of the cello) I wish this song was longer though. Has a "dragon age" sound to it. If you haven't listened to the soundtrack from them yet, check it out. Might strike some more inspiration.

Wonderful and beautiful

This soprano is an amazing singer! And you put the music so beautifully with her. Great job!

Absolutely beautiful.

That was absolutely fantastic. It's so dark and mysterious with a slight sadness in it. It is composed amazingly well and there is quite a bit of variety in this song. This song has a somewhat epic feel to it. I love the very quite choir I think in the background at some parts. This is just beautiful and I love it. My only complaint is that the ending feels a bit sudden. It doesn't sound bad, but I feel like the song had more to go with. Nonetheless, the rest of the piece more than makes up for it by being absolutely amazing.

Loved the game, love the music.

'Nuff said. Keep up the good work!