Reviews for "Thunderclouds!"

Hey, this is really quite good! I remember listening to these songs last year. Great times :)

Neon-Bard responds:

Hey Hannah! I'm glad you came back to listen to it again, really appreciated! :)

Although other have seen water in this
I believe this is more fire smooth but ready to blow at any moment really good work dude

Neon-Bard responds:

Very interesting way to put this song Dfleet! I like the imagery that's coming to me.

I absolutely love this.

And to be honest I'm not entirely sure why lol. It just drew me in. I love the chord progression, and the way you subtlety built it up over time. The sounds are a bit simple and a bit sparse (mainly referring to the drum samples), but perhaps that adds to the atmosphere of the song, idk. I would have loved to hear some sort of climactic ending to this to top it off. But overall very nice.

I hate to impose, but would you mind if I slightly remixed your idea here? I was thinking of making it a bit trancey. I would of course credit you and all.

Neon-Bard responds:

Thank you very much for the review, I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks for being honest too. I'll take your suggestions and hopefully the next one I make will reflect something better! As for remixing it, I'd only be too happy to see what could be done here. If you do remix it, let me know as soon as it's done! :D

it sounds pretty

I like it. very relaxing. but I see more like... water instead of thunder clouds.

Neon-Bard responds:

I definitely see what you mean. If you liked this one, you should check out what I did with it in one of my other songs "Cumulo Meets Nimbus". I took all of the basics from this song and then layered a nice thunderstorm effect in the background.

Nicely done, but typically, when I think of trance, I think of a more fast-paced beat.