Reviews for "Lock Racer"

:0 not bad

ok this was one of those games where you could play it for hours. And btw Akira677 its not the controls that are too sensitive, you just need to be quicker. But i would say the graphics aren't as good as i had hoped but this game had no glitches that i know of and it was well made. :) good job!

Rabical!

That was a great game, I would love to see a sequel!

This deserves monthly monies

It was seriously intense.

lol, challenging

this was pretty hard to get the rocket in the place you want, but I still managed to get it in good motion.

Nice game, the menu audio was great, and rofl, where did you get the cheery girl voice?

Fun & addictive

This game was very addictive with you racing around different & creative race tracks also the songs we're very nice to listen to while racing,the one thing i don't understand is the racing had nothing to do with Locks except MP3-Lock being on the practice stage explaining how to play but Locks or no Locks this game was still fun to play,nice job.