Reviews for "Lock Racer"

sorry but icant even make it to level 2

Fun & addictive

This game was very addictive with you racing around different & creative race tracks also the songs we're very nice to listen to while racing,the one thing i don't understand is the racing had nothing to do with Locks except MP3-Lock being on the practice stage explaining how to play but Locks or no Locks this game was still fun to play,nice job.

peice of nothing

another one bites the dust when igot too fast i went through the walls and then suddenly it started flashing through all the levels so its a zero

Some good fun.

Now, when I see this game, and I play it, it isn't anything special, no doubt, but it is quite good overall. For the most part, the game is a lot of fun and the graphics and audio that come with it are solid, if not top notch. The gameplay is a lot of fun, and I enjoyed it very much. It was easy to learn and even if it didn't really reward me or compel me to finish off the game I enjoyed it anyway. Nice work.

hmm... not bad!