Reviews for "A Comparison"

I Lol'd

It made me lol.

it was funny but,

i dissagreed on many thing:
-the wii remoteis not easy to let go of, even without the new jacket accessories, and when you do let go, that's what the strap is for.
-the 360 controller being wireless isnt really a good thing at all, it would be just as good with wires, but it wont ever lose sync.
-the ps3 is multiple more times powerful then the 360 and wii put together. it has the best from all worlds, and it plays blueray, not dvds. also, noone would ever give a ps3 away for free, its a luxory!

flashbound responds:

the wii controllers being easy to let go of gag was based off of a real news article about such happenings made shortly after the wiis release. actually, if you buy the console nowadays the strap is different from the wii controllers that came with older consoles, to solve the problem of them breaking when the controller was swung, and flying through the brand new HD tvs their owners bought to play the Wii on

everyone loves wireless controllers, and it IS a pain when they die on you. you avoid the loss of sync with wired controllers, but lose the freedom

I would agree with your opinions about the PS3s graphics, but during the time I was piecing together the jokes for this flash, the PS3 only really had a handful of games that even used its amazing graphics power, and I played off multiple opinions that were basically 'I would only buy it for the blue ray DVD player function, its a DVD player you can play games on' (instead of the other way around)

anyway, thankyou for the Review, you made some good points!

Hahaha!

Funny! Make more!

funny

why rabbits to test why not huemans