Reviews for "MTC: Plane Blastin'!"

meh it's a shooter

It's supposed to reload slow because you need to time your shots with the progression of the cargo planes. Though the view needs to be zoomed out a bit more, it's still a valid game mechanic.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

You really think it needs to be zoomed out?
I think it's more intense at a close shot.

its fun

but seriously overrated (watch as a slightly negative thing can turn this comment to useless XD) ?? ohyea uhm what this needs to be teh perfectzorz is levels and upgrades :D for now a 3 wil sadly have to do :(

Not Bad

Not a bad effort, a couple of things that would improve this game.

I noticed people have said its too hard and others say its too easy, hard been the fact that when you hit lvl 3 and over theres no chance of hitting every plane, but easy in the fact that theres so many planes you cant fail.

Things that would make this better are i suggest you basically "zoom out" and have more space, so everything is smaller, the gun, planes so on, this means you could make things more affective, which brings on the next point. A big improvement would be upgrades and different enemies, makes any game more intersting.

But it kept me entertained for a while, good job.

nice

This was actually pretty cool, i found this game pretty exciting and the graphics were pretty good.

Thank you.
I enjoyed reading your review. ^^

"pretty good"

this game was fun and i liked the music(reminds me of an old ps1 game) but i didnt like how short it was some different missions and enimies would be nice and upgrades hmm.....but yeah pretty good.

Thank you! : )