Reviews for "MTC: Plane Blastin'!"

Good concept

The games concept was great but try to make changes to it a game shouldent have 1 gun that will take it out instently and none others try to make a secend one with more plains and more gun at least 3 guns and 4 plains. lastly it got boring fast if you had more plains and more guns i would have liked it but anyways good concept bad content 4 if you half my score is based on concept

Cool.

Not that great

Sorry, It just got boring quickly, no real challenge. All I did was pick a spot and start shooting.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

It's cool. Hope ya had a lil' fun at the least.

Errh...

One enemy, one wepon forever! it cinda gets boring fast.

Sorry.
Will do better next time.

gd wn

I think this game is pretty awesome, but need a littlebit of of more something.. but good game!!

Thank you! :3

needs work

it was WAY too easy, even though some of the planes could gbet past, if you shot in one spot and continuously click=you win, the idea was ok, add some upgrades like you start out with a machine gun qand work your way to laser, and the planes moved way too fast for cargo planes....either make it realistic or change the planes to jets (which is the speed some of them were moving) threre was also some glitches in the plane arrival, in the upper right hand corner the front of a plane would appear then disappear multiple times.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

I noticed the thing in the top right too. I'm not a programmer myself really so I have no clue what it is or how to fix it. :C