Reviews for "MTC: Plane Blastin'!"

mmmm

it was ok but it got really boring and i missed 4 enimies and got 7700 but some guys got 12750! wtfhow?

Probably cheating.

alright

The idea was good but after taking out 70 enemies it got sort of boring, it didnt get much harder and there was this annoying glitch with an aeroplane in the top right hand corner. some one mentioned it before. fix the glitches and add upgrades and the game should take off.(excuss the pun)

alright

it's all right just kinda gets boring, and there really isn't much to it

cool design

not too bad,easier than i expected but has the making to be a really god game with some upgrades and maybe more missions
keep em comin

I will keep 'em comin'!

Okay

I liked the game I mean it looked great and the audio was just terrific. But I found it to be tooglitchy for me. For example when I was shooting planes out of the sky I kept on seeing a planing shimmering in and out of the top right of the screen. I also thought it was too simple a premis to. I mean I liked the game and all, but I had gotten bored after about five minutes or so. Other than that I can not really find any other cons for this game I can't believe the score is so low. Just work on the glitches and I'm sure it will do better.

Best of luck,