Reviews for "MTC: Plane Blastin'!"

did its job

this game did exactly what i wanted it to do. kept me occupied while i had something important that needed to be done :D
if you actually put some time in it, this could be a great game!

Awesome. Thanks.

hmmm

The idea could've been more developed, like a true defense game. But It also could grow in other direction like a chain reaction game, it would be really interesting if you could maybe mix both concepts...

No effort = No fun

Well I'll try to be honest and fair.... I dont think you've put a lot of effort into this and that's the main reason why the game gets boring VERY quickly. You said it yourself : you whiped it in one week, so the fun last for a seconde or less.

I must admit that the artwork is pretty cool tough, even if it was limited to one ship, a canon and a background... If you wanna get more succes from a game , I think you'll need to go deeper in the originality, concept, gameplay etc...

Keep it up...maybe its the begginning of something greater for you...if you keep on working hard

'Kay thanks.

Lots of Potential

As it sits, this game is ok. It has the potential of being a really good defense game. With added levels, wepons upgrades and stations, and different classes of enemy, it could realy go far. Not bad though for a weeks worth of work.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Thank you. I'll take note.

...

not really sure what to say, not really inventive, not incredible graphics, but REALLY FAST. the reload was dumb. if your gonna have reload, then it should be a magazine of ten shots, not every single one. otherwise, stuff was either average or below. nothing terrible, but nothing good either. hopefully youve learned some new programming ideas and you can make good flashes instead.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Why would a Cannon have a magazine?