Reviews for "Meet and Fuck Leila"

Ah, the very first Meet and Fuck game. The memories and nostalgia are coming back to me. For the very first entry in this series, it's not that bad despite lacking sound and the "move your mouse up and down" mechanic. You've done a good job making this.

judging by my name, I found this game fairly awkward to play XD
awesome game though, and I had a great laugh playing this! <3

You may need Sound but good dame none the less

First of all, I am german. And so, maybe my english description is not the best ... like other members do write here. Because it doesn't is my native language, okay !?

Leila ... you are perfect, in every way. You're all, what men are dreaming for ... and dreaming from. You have only one problem (two, in general). ^^

First of all, you have no audio (no moan, no voice and so on) and/or no music ... and that is really a crime. If it could be, the author would fix this small lack anytime, I guranteed you a new fame. Unfortunately, you was only a test for later, better things !?

As a good start you are wonderful, but the potential what is here inside for maybe a own series or a comeback in a other game, you are not interesting enough for your creator !?

However, the last word has here VadimGod, but we fans doesn't understand that. And so, sorry, only 2 stars for you (3 when you would have audio). And gameplay is to short, problem number 2.

Nice !!!