Reviews for "TimeBomb90second"

Wicked awesome

I love those guns and the sounds the enemies make when they die( victims as well).

awesome

great graphics great story though it was short the luck bomb disposing luck part was easy i just guessed and if u struggle with the boss only use your pistol (basic) until you get to him then use the laser thingy and machine gun it will be easier plus using your pistol at the start will give u more accuracy so u dont shoot the hostages so u can perfect the game.
make it longer and make ammo pickups and u cud win a better award then this but anyway 10/10 5/5

Wow.

This is a very good game. but if only the 3D graphics were a bit smother. And you could reload ammo.

Good job.

Reaaaally good game man. I liked it a lot.

WOW

I thought it was great just a little bit to hard