Reviews for "TimeBomb90second"

Fun Game

original style. only it needs more features like arresting disarmed enemies and so.

nice animation

Dude thats a nice animation, but there should be a hide button... or just a walk buttons (arrows) more weapons to pick up... and LONGER LASTING GAME (cuz this one looked great!) but then there should be checkpoints :-) i hope you make a sequel!

Simply awesome

great graphics and it's fun to play, you should try and sell this. Great colors and easy to play.

Pretty damn fun!

I thought it was great. Only bum side was I didn't know there was a final boss so I had around 4 lives at the end. But, the graphics are amazing, the gameplay is smooth. I also got to the bomb with about 12 seconds left so it was on 1 second when I stopped it.

Brilliant game :)

Chaotic!

This flash game has the best graphics l've ever seen in flash, but the sound effects weren't so good....but it was a great game!