Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

Excellent

Extremely impressed with this remix. Keep up the good work.

TheBiocide responds:

Can't thank you enough, man. I'm really glad you liked it :)

sick

Nice dude, this is the second song by you i've found today and I like it alot! Keep it up! The vocals and the bass and beat and everything go very well together.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot, man! :) Glad you've taken a liking to my tunes! Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Love it.

I love it, its way better than enything ive done...
but i do have something i would like to say, i just dont think that type of bass fits with the feeling of the song, it just sounds to distorted compared with the ambient feel the rest of the track gives off..
The track is brilliant in every other aspect though, sounds profesional.

10/10
4/5

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot man! That's definitely a fair review. In fact, I'm gonna have to agree with you on the whole bass thing. Even though I recognized it from the get-go, I still left it alone because while the bass doesn't match, it does create a nice contrast ;)

Thanks again for that review, dood. I'm glad you could still enjoy it for the most part :)

O.O'

Sweats* XD lol

TheBiocide responds:

Good stuff! Glad you liked it, dood :)

Another Deadmau5-ish track (to me)

I don't know what "Time" is, but a very nice song. The vocals are lovely. For your first time working with vocals, It's AWSOME! and about the Deadmau5-ish thing.

The bass is this time not simaller but AS GOOD (nearly better) as his. And vocals are better too. (In My Opinion)

Gr8t Work.

-Dualschock

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot, man! Very encouraging words. Comparing me to Deadmau5 is a long stretch in my book, but a much appreciated one at that ;)