Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

Wow!

Love it! keep up the work!

TheBiocide responds:

Why thank you, my good man! I'll do my best to keep things sounding as good as possible :)

Only one bad thing...

It's too short!!! Anyways this is one amazing tune. Once again you have made a masterpiece. Keep on pluggin out the tuneage can't get enough of the music. Maybe it's just me but I have no real complaints about this song.

TheBiocide responds:

Well, that's just fine. Haha Thanks a lot for that, my friend. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Plus, no complaints is always a wonderful thing :)

Amazing!

Love this song, I've listened to it over and over and I still come back for more!
This is the first song i've ever downloaded from Newgrounds, can't wait to hear more from you!
5/5
10/10

TheBiocide responds:

Aw man, that's huge for me. Thanks a lot, dude. Glad you enjoyed the song so much!

I've been working on plenty of new tracks, so definitely check back every now and then and I can guarantee that you'll see some new stuff, man :)

nice voice and a good sound

Thats makes a good song... I like it realy, can you make more of these songs?

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, man! And if you mean more songs with lyrics, it'll be hard to find some good vocal samples like these, but I'd love to make more like it. We'll see what happens I suppose ;)

I think i just had an eargasm

TheBiocide responds:

Those are always nice ;) Hahahaha, thank you, my friend!