Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

nice voice and a good sound

Thats makes a good song... I like it realy, can you make more of these songs?

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, man! And if you mean more songs with lyrics, it'll be hard to find some good vocal samples like these, but I'd love to make more like it. We'll see what happens I suppose ;)

3 Elements O.o

Three things that make a good song for me.

-Someone who can hit notes
-hold them
-And riff

This one has all three XD.
Great song :D

TheBiocide responds:

Ayyy, thanks so much, man. And I agree, the lyrics are really nice. Thanks to Chase and Status for putting out a remix pack! :D

Awesome :D

This is probably the most Wubbly dubstep song that deserves to be on my youtube channel :) Congratz mate!

10/10, 5/5, Download & Upload :)

Kind Regards, AmazingDeadChicken (FnM Productions)

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a ton, man. Glad you liked (and uploaded) the song, means a lot dude :) Hope to see more of your reviews in the future!

Just wanna say one thing....

before i continue listening to the song.
i heard the first 4 beats and heard "if you can-" before the song stopped and buffered.
now, i was madly in love for about 2 weeks with a dubstep remix i had found online.
i had wished at some point that i could come across another song just as amazing some point in my life.
now.... im going to finish this up pretending i have heard the whole song because its safe to say im going to love this.
my favorite remix of a song, was remixed by my favorite artist. (er... both people remixing the same song)
anyways, im losing my train of thought, dinged my head up yesterday.
anyways, i have faith in you biocide, i love your music, and i feel completely confident rating 5 stars on every song you put up. and i try to grab all the music i can find by you.
im also planning on hitting up soundcloud (which im 99% sure your on) and donating some fuel for your cause......

..... im yammering way too much. i said i wouldnt listen to the rest of the song till i was done writing and now i want to listen to it. so.
-the end

~DJD

TheBiocide responds:

You, my friend, have just left me one hell of an awesome review. Thanks a ton, man! I really appreciate it :D You're definitely someone I'll be hoping to hear more from in the future. And there's no way to yammer too much! The longer the review, the better, I say :)

Also, please do check out my soundcloud and lemme know your name on there! And thanks again for the review. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know people like you are really liking my tunes :D

I think i just had an eargasm

TheBiocide responds:

Those are always nice ;) Hahahaha, thank you, my friend!