Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

Amazing!

Really great, I enjoyed the way song broke and how the beat of the song turned out...this deserves to be at the top of the list in the dub step section... it was extremely good and I hope you make more songs like this, but I do think the song could have ended a little better than the immediate cut off you did there. Great job overall! You got a 10/10 ALL MY 5R and 2 thumbs up from the man the man in the sky ;)

TheBiocide responds:

Hey thanks a lot, man! That's a good review :) I have no idea what I was thinking when I had the song end the way it did, but I regret that so much right now... Haha That would've been an easy fix too. My apologies, my friend.

Thanks again for the good review, and I'm really glad you like the song as much as you did :D Hope to hear from ya on my later projects too!

BASS: CHECK VOCALS: CHECK

I love this song :)
and honestly, I liked the spaces, gave it a sort of... Build up for the Bass and snare to kick back in, though some did seem a bit, Lengthy. Try expirementing around with it, I bet you could make it sound REALLY nice

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks dude! I'm really glad you liked the way this one sounds. And I'm glad you liked the spaciness of it too! And to be honest, I was afraid the song was too short rather than "lengthy" :o But then again, everyone's got their preferences.

Still, thanks for your input! It's much appreciated :)

this is SEX MUSIC

Honestly this is.. WOW GREAT MUSIC!
Its.. sex, alchohol, dope, sex again and all in 2:21.

Ive been listening to this all day at work (well with one earphone, i have to hear to ppl on the other ear) and i come home to listen to it even yet again! Its Super at 1:40 where the voice goes low and then up again.. and the repeatative.. well i dont mind it as a background, I even imagine this on an underground tatoo store playing all day.. damn HOT! give it to guy richy and u have a hot new movie.. all this potential. all that thx to the superb vocals and the job u did ofc. GJ

TheBiocide responds:

Well shucks. You flatter me, sir. Hahaha, thanks so much for the encouraging words, man! It's always cool to see what kind of ideas people have for my stuff. It's usually really interesting to imagine... :)

Hah.

Very good man. I fucking love Time remixes because there are so many but fuck yeargh man. Your basses are fucking tough. I really enjoy your shit man.

TheBiocide responds:

Awesome review, man. Thanks a LOT! People like you can always make my day :)

great remix you really know how to tie in the vocals with the bass drop good work :) i like the sick ass subwoofer beats too bro really good job you nailed it with this. the only thing is try to keep your audience by making this unique and make your next track/mix have some good sub sounds and some sick wobs in there. you need your own trademark sound in your mixes tough like how skrillex has a lot of wobs in his remixes. great job though you really nailed this. and i think that underground is better then mainstream because the underground djs work harder so that their remixes and their mixes are sick. but yeah dude you have a sick ass mix right here keep up the good work ill keep an eye on yur profile to see whats gonna come next!

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks dude :) I can't really think of much to write, as we've discussed a lot through PM's... Still, I appreciate the review!