Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

Excellent

Extremely impressed with this remix. Keep up the good work.

TheBiocide responds:

Can't thank you enough, man. I'm really glad you liked it :)

Love it.

I love it, its way better than enything ive done...
but i do have something i would like to say, i just dont think that type of bass fits with the feeling of the song, it just sounds to distorted compared with the ambient feel the rest of the track gives off..
The track is brilliant in every other aspect though, sounds profesional.

10/10
4/5

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot man! That's definitely a fair review. In fact, I'm gonna have to agree with you on the whole bass thing. Even though I recognized it from the get-go, I still left it alone because while the bass doesn't match, it does create a nice contrast ;)

Thanks again for that review, dood. I'm glad you could still enjoy it for the most part :)

Amazing!

Really great, I enjoyed the way song broke and how the beat of the song turned out...this deserves to be at the top of the list in the dub step section... it was extremely good and I hope you make more songs like this, but I do think the song could have ended a little better than the immediate cut off you did there. Great job overall! You got a 10/10 ALL MY 5R and 2 thumbs up from the man the man in the sky ;)

TheBiocide responds:

Hey thanks a lot, man! That's a good review :) I have no idea what I was thinking when I had the song end the way it did, but I regret that so much right now... Haha That would've been an easy fix too. My apologies, my friend.

Thanks again for the good review, and I'm really glad you like the song as much as you did :D Hope to hear from ya on my later projects too!

Another Deadmau5-ish track (to me)

I don't know what "Time" is, but a very nice song. The vocals are lovely. For your first time working with vocals, It's AWSOME! and about the Deadmau5-ish thing.

The bass is this time not simaller but AS GOOD (nearly better) as his. And vocals are better too. (In My Opinion)

Gr8t Work.

-Dualschock

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot, man! Very encouraging words. Comparing me to Deadmau5 is a long stretch in my book, but a much appreciated one at that ;)

great remix you really know how to tie in the vocals with the bass drop good work :) i like the sick ass subwoofer beats too bro really good job you nailed it with this. the only thing is try to keep your audience by making this unique and make your next track/mix have some good sub sounds and some sick wobs in there. you need your own trademark sound in your mixes tough like how skrillex has a lot of wobs in his remixes. great job though you really nailed this. and i think that underground is better then mainstream because the underground djs work harder so that their remixes and their mixes are sick. but yeah dude you have a sick ass mix right here keep up the good work ill keep an eye on yur profile to see whats gonna come next!

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks dude :) I can't really think of much to write, as we've discussed a lot through PM's... Still, I appreciate the review!