Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

Amazing!

Love this song, I've listened to it over and over and I still come back for more!
This is the first song i've ever downloaded from Newgrounds, can't wait to hear more from you!
5/5
10/10

TheBiocide responds:

Aw man, that's huge for me. Thanks a lot, dude. Glad you enjoyed the song so much!

I've been working on plenty of new tracks, so definitely check back every now and then and I can guarantee that you'll see some new stuff, man :)

this is SEX MUSIC

Honestly this is.. WOW GREAT MUSIC!
Its.. sex, alchohol, dope, sex again and all in 2:21.

Ive been listening to this all day at work (well with one earphone, i have to hear to ppl on the other ear) and i come home to listen to it even yet again! Its Super at 1:40 where the voice goes low and then up again.. and the repeatative.. well i dont mind it as a background, I even imagine this on an underground tatoo store playing all day.. damn HOT! give it to guy richy and u have a hot new movie.. all this potential. all that thx to the superb vocals and the job u did ofc. GJ

TheBiocide responds:

Well shucks. You flatter me, sir. Hahaha, thanks so much for the encouraging words, man! It's always cool to see what kind of ideas people have for my stuff. It's usually really interesting to imagine... :)

Awesome.

I put this song in a dubstep mix of mine you should check it out.
Great work on this. I love the bass. The only thing missing is an outro.

Heres the mix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQ9V6 lZu-o
(remove spaces)

[P]

TheBiocide responds:

Dammnn man, that's awesome! I liked how this one sounded when you mixed it in from the other one! Kudos! :D

And also, thanks a lot. I'm glad that you liked the song enough to put it in a mix. I think that might be a first for me so it's really cool to see that. Keep checking back for more tunes, man! I'm sure you'll find more you like ;)

Loveable, but not the best.

Ill agree with Fonsasa, its a bit repetitive. What I like about this, is the vocals match a good beat, in the song. The visible downside, is its repetitiveness. the beat, other than vocals, is also, repetitive.

TheBiocide responds:

That's too bad :/ I didn't really see a problem with the beat, but everyone's got their preferences. Thanks all the same for the review though, man! Always appreciated :)

Plain ten

This song is great as it is. Whats emptyness in a song? Just because of this the songs playability as a loop is perfect.

To give your love to me
I will wait for you
If that's all you need
(time time)
(time time)
If ever you're free
Just drop me a line
And tell me where you'll be
I'll be right here
Just be sincere
I'll wait for you
But if you can't find the time
Then cut me loo'
(looloolooloo...)

I don't have the time
And I don't have the patience
What do you take me for?
Why am I still waiting?
Cause if you can't find the time

I'm stuck here suffocating
If you won't find the time (?)
My bleeding heart won't make it
Cause I don't have the time
And I don't have the patience
What do you take me for?
Why am I still waiting?
Cause if you can't find the time

TheBiocide responds:

Hey thanks dude! Glad you enjoyed the song! (And the lyrics too, apparently... xD)