Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

Good bro!

But more bass and a little longer song :)

TheBiocide responds:

I agree with both! I have no idea why I cut this one so short, but I regret it now :c Thanks for the nine though, despite the setbacks. Really appreciate that, man! :D

Hmmm

Take no offence, Verve... But, this one has plenty bass, even on my 1000 watt Logictech THX speakers, there's a sudden bass frequency that shakes my eyes bro lol... Anyways, Biocide, another example of your smooth skill mate.

TheBiocide responds:

Damn. You flatter me, sir :) Thanks for another awesome review!

Liked it...

Needs more bass, other then that, it's excellent!

TheBiocide responds:

Yeah, man. I've noticed that with quite a few of my songs :/ I'm really trying to work on that. Thanks for pointing it out, though! And thanks for the review, much appreciated :)

Another Deadmau5-ish track (to me)

I don't know what "Time" is, but a very nice song. The vocals are lovely. For your first time working with vocals, It's AWSOME! and about the Deadmau5-ish thing.

The bass is this time not simaller but AS GOOD (nearly better) as his. And vocals are better too. (In My Opinion)

Gr8t Work.

-Dualschock

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a lot, man! Very encouraging words. Comparing me to Deadmau5 is a long stretch in my book, but a much appreciated one at that ;)

Awesome :D

This is probably the most Wubbly dubstep song that deserves to be on my youtube channel :) Congratz mate!

10/10, 5/5, Download & Upload :)

Kind Regards, AmazingDeadChicken (FnM Productions)

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks a ton, man. Glad you liked (and uploaded) the song, means a lot dude :) Hope to see more of your reviews in the future!