Reviews for "-= Time (RMX) =-"

nomnomnom

this is how u mix dub with vocals. You have set the standard sir.

TheBiocide responds:

That's quite the compliment! :) Thanks a lot man! Glad you enjoyed it.

Todays Schdule

8: get up and listen to Biocide
12: poop and eat (not at the same time)
12:30: Listen to Biocide
4: consider doing something else
4:01: reconsider, liten to biocide
10: sleep...

TIS A GOOD LIFE I LIVE!

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahahaha! That's an awesome schedule, man. That really brought a smile to my face. Haha, thanks dude :)

Holy handgrenade!

This was one of the best vocal dubs iv'e ever had the pleasure to listen to.

not so much i can add without copying from previous posts but 10/10 5/5

TheBiocide responds:

Ahh, that's awesome dude :) I'd love to get my hands on some more awesome vocals, but that's not an easy task... Keep your eyes peeled, though. Who knows, maybe I'll come across some soon ;)

I FORGOT A REVIEW WHEN

I heard this the first time. The vocals are amazing and yes i have heard the original and this sound a lot better. The vocals in this one just cant be beat the quality and the beat all mix together so fuckin well.(god damnit i wish i had the time to make somethin like this) 8D !!!!
10/10
5/5

[REACHFREAK]

TheBiocide responds:

Another nice review :) Thanks my friend. I'm quite pleased to know that you're enjoying my stuff so much! Can't wait to see what you've got to say on my later projects!

Just wanna say one thing....

before i continue listening to the song.
i heard the first 4 beats and heard "if you can-" before the song stopped and buffered.
now, i was madly in love for about 2 weeks with a dubstep remix i had found online.
i had wished at some point that i could come across another song just as amazing some point in my life.
now.... im going to finish this up pretending i have heard the whole song because its safe to say im going to love this.
my favorite remix of a song, was remixed by my favorite artist. (er... both people remixing the same song)
anyways, im losing my train of thought, dinged my head up yesterday.
anyways, i have faith in you biocide, i love your music, and i feel completely confident rating 5 stars on every song you put up. and i try to grab all the music i can find by you.
im also planning on hitting up soundcloud (which im 99% sure your on) and donating some fuel for your cause......

..... im yammering way too much. i said i wouldnt listen to the rest of the song till i was done writing and now i want to listen to it. so.
-the end

~DJD

TheBiocide responds:

You, my friend, have just left me one hell of an awesome review. Thanks a ton, man! I really appreciate it :D You're definitely someone I'll be hoping to hear more from in the future. And there's no way to yammer too much! The longer the review, the better, I say :)

Also, please do check out my soundcloud and lemme know your name on there! And thanks again for the review. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know people like you are really liking my tunes :D