Reviews for "Elephant Below"

...

Fun while it lasted
Nuff sed

great game

i wish my trunk could do that

Way hard

Good game. Nice concept, a mix of Snakes with Pipe. Nice art, too. Only one advice: make it easier on the first levels, so it gets more adictive and you don't get bored when you get to the harder levels - as it is now, I got bored of thinking of a way to go on lv 4.

Pretty Fun, Few Kinks

Overall I really liked the game. The music was appropriate, and the quality looked great. One thing I didnt like about this was how easily you could mess up with the trunk. If you are trying to go fast it is too easy to accidentally go a space too far. Other then that I really liked the game!

wow

i sucked at this game... fun while it lasted though.