Reviews for "Ignite people on Fire"

...

You just run into people... Wtf..

Entertaining, Well for a little while anyway

I love the graphics and the music, but it really gets repetitive after a while. I know I was addicted to it for about 4 hours while I tried to get to the top of the score list, but I realized that I was waisting my time. Good game overall!

Nice!

328,544!

Better than the first!

Although there's something i would like to add. After a larger number of people have spawned in the park, rampage through the park once, and hide in the extreme corner. I mean since it's an awfully convenient enclosed park, the people just start running into you. So I would suggest you enable the rain to reach the corners of the park that is :D Other than that, the new features are a neat addition, but unfortunately, the game has lost its sense of suprise like it did in the first one. Well, that doesn't mean an awesome game like this shouldn't deserve a 10! XD

nice!

it needs more stuff you knowv like difrent types of fire or difrent stages...