Reviews for "Ignite people on Fire"

Meh......

I was a little dissapointed to see it was pretty much exactly the same as the first one. The only thing that really changed was the graphics and you added a timer. And guess what, i ran to a corner and the people ran TO me. So its kind of impossible to get a low score. I dont know WHY people are giving it nines and tens and saying its way better than the first one cuz honestly if you look at it the way IM looking at it youd know what i mean. I bet if you add diferent levels with objectives like burn 20 people before the time limit ends, it would be better. You should make a third one that has different modes like "Unlimited mode" and "All raincloud mode" If you did that it would be better. But right now im going to give it s 4.

Much better!

Vast improvement on the first game, it has to be said!

Simple yet awesome!

The music is awesome when you burst into flames.
The controls work, and i was afraid that this game mightve been laggy with the massive amount of people running into me, but that wasnt the case!
The whole idea is simple and yet so much fun!

Good job!

an improvement!

Much better than the first version. the graphics are improved and the controls are better where ONE key reveals/hides you. I also like the multiple modes and the ability to move faster as you ramp up a combo. Still a short little game, but the potential is much more fulfilled here.

my score too easy