Reviews for "[oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix]"

naaaaasfre

Really liked this!! I think the drums and bass could of used a little better mastering, but thats really not a huge deal. I really liked the piano, and it added loads of depth to the song.

I'm really not one for a chill dnb song, but I really liked this!!

Make more :O

Azoic responds:

Thanks! I would like to know what you mean by better mastering? Maybe send me a quick message if you have any specific ideas? I can always go back to it to improve it.
It's finding the inspiration to make more. Got any spare?

Keep it the way it is, mmhmm

I think the dude below me means the base drum or what have you seems murky like the old Adult swim bump beats, but i like it. If not then what ever, I still love this song, piano is sweet and gives it a chill feel to such fast pace. love it, will DL.

10/10
5/5

See You Space Cowboy ~

Azoic responds:

Cheers bruddah. I appreciate that.

This is

Nice! I'd never expected this when I clicked on this, I think you put the melody in such another way that it became a totally different song, still with the same melody!

Though I think the song is lacking some bass in the fast bits of the song.

the part I enjoy most is from 0:46 to 1:55. I feel the chords in the fast bit (1:56 to 3:21) makes it a bit too happy. You bring the wonderfull atmosphere back from 3:22 to the end, I just feel the bit from 1:56 to 3:21 is a bit out of place, but not enough to effect my score.

I really like the sound of the rock-ish drums (0:24 to 1:07) and I like the kick there esspecially, it melds great with the bass.

You've done a great job and kept my attention

5/5, 10/10, download

Azoic responds:

Wow, I was never expecting this review! :)

It does go from a melancholic chilled vibe to upbeat in the space of a bar. Perhaps to the detriment of the song. I just wanted it to 'kick in' but didn't want it to go the dark route I guess.

The lack of bassyness maybe due to that I'm still learning the 'mixdown & master' part of it all. Or perhaps you mean a decent bassline which I suppose it does lack.

Anyway, this is a great read. Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. Appreciated!

THIS is a remix!

Wow, I was like "If this is a drum and bass remix of the song i'm thinking of, this will be ridiculous!" And it WAS ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome!! You took a great song from a completely different genre and not only made it drum and bass, but you also made it your own. It is completely different than the original while still keeping its roots! Amazing job!

PS: DLing this to blast in the car!

Azoic responds:

maaan - if it passes the 'car test' then i'm going to have a spaz-attack!

we must have similar interests - i've always loved the heck out of this tune.

when i got it into logic and realised it was going to turn into a sick drum and bass track I had THEE most fun with it.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

I'm french, but i want to say that to you !

This is very beautiful music !
Bravo !