Reviews for "[oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix]"

naaaaasfre

Really liked this!! I think the drums and bass could of used a little better mastering, but thats really not a huge deal. I really liked the piano, and it added loads of depth to the song.

I'm really not one for a chill dnb song, but I really liked this!!

Make more :O

Azoic responds:

Thanks! I would like to know what you mean by better mastering? Maybe send me a quick message if you have any specific ideas? I can always go back to it to improve it.
It's finding the inspiration to make more. Got any spare?

Keep it the way it is, mmhmm

I think the dude below me means the base drum or what have you seems murky like the old Adult swim bump beats, but i like it. If not then what ever, I still love this song, piano is sweet and gives it a chill feel to such fast pace. love it, will DL.

10/10
5/5

See You Space Cowboy ~

Azoic responds:

Cheers bruddah. I appreciate that.

This is

Nice! I'd never expected this when I clicked on this, I think you put the melody in such another way that it became a totally different song, still with the same melody!

Though I think the song is lacking some bass in the fast bits of the song.

the part I enjoy most is from 0:46 to 1:55. I feel the chords in the fast bit (1:56 to 3:21) makes it a bit too happy. You bring the wonderfull atmosphere back from 3:22 to the end, I just feel the bit from 1:56 to 3:21 is a bit out of place, but not enough to effect my score.

I really like the sound of the rock-ish drums (0:24 to 1:07) and I like the kick there esspecially, it melds great with the bass.

You've done a great job and kept my attention

5/5, 10/10, download

Azoic responds:

Wow, I was never expecting this review! :)

It does go from a melancholic chilled vibe to upbeat in the space of a bar. Perhaps to the detriment of the song. I just wanted it to 'kick in' but didn't want it to go the dark route I guess.

The lack of bassyness maybe due to that I'm still learning the 'mixdown & master' part of it all. Or perhaps you mean a decent bassline which I suppose it does lack.

Anyway, this is a great read. Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. Appreciated!

Loved it.

It's one of those songs I can just listen to over and over. Infact I did at first while going about my other internet activities. It's great in the background for a nice easy listen while you're focusing on something.

Azoic responds:

Sweet - keep listening, dude!

You come back anytime :)

This, my good man, is epic.

Most of the Top 5 these days just aren't in my taste. If it were up to me this song would be No. 1. I can spot no flaw, save for it being slightly repetitive, which is unimportant given its 'ambient' feel.

A masterpiece, my good man, a masterpiece indeed.

Azoic responds:

Yeah, repetitiveness. I listen with awe when I hear a tune that must have 50+ tracks each only contributing 4 seconds to a 5 and a half minute track. I tend to rely more on acoustic instrumentation for variation - something to work on, anyway.

Thanks a lot for the score and positive review.