Reviews for "[oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix]"

This is really good!

Wow. This is really worth a top 5 and also a 10/10 Well done, you most certainly deserve it. Keep up the good work.

Azoic responds:

Thanks, mate. It's been great having a tune in the top 5. Never had so much exposure since I started uploading in early 2009. I will certainly do all that i can pertaining to the good work!

This, my good man, is epic.

Most of the Top 5 these days just aren't in my taste. If it were up to me this song would be No. 1. I can spot no flaw, save for it being slightly repetitive, which is unimportant given its 'ambient' feel.

A masterpiece, my good man, a masterpiece indeed.

Azoic responds:

Yeah, repetitiveness. I listen with awe when I hear a tune that must have 50+ tracks each only contributing 4 seconds to a 5 and a half minute track. I tend to rely more on acoustic instrumentation for variation - something to work on, anyway.

Thanks a lot for the score and positive review.

Loved it.

It's one of those songs I can just listen to over and over. Infact I did at first while going about my other internet activities. It's great in the background for a nice easy listen while you're focusing on something.

Azoic responds:

Sweet - keep listening, dude!

You come back anytime :)

Interesting!

Wow! You've taken one of my favorite songs and completely remixed it, giving it a different flavor while still keeping the same tune. I think it sounds pretty good but the drums are a bit too loud at some parts for me. Great work though!

Azoic responds:

I've since remastered the tune so should all be gooood.

THIS is a remix!

Wow, I was like "If this is a drum and bass remix of the song i'm thinking of, this will be ridiculous!" And it WAS ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome!! You took a great song from a completely different genre and not only made it drum and bass, but you also made it your own. It is completely different than the original while still keeping its roots! Amazing job!

PS: DLing this to blast in the car!

Azoic responds:

maaan - if it passes the 'car test' then i'm going to have a spaz-attack!

we must have similar interests - i've always loved the heck out of this tune.

when i got it into logic and realised it was going to turn into a sick drum and bass track I had THEE most fun with it.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it!