Reviews for "MonstersDen:Book of Dread"

It's good!

Another RPG that managed to addict me - I played a dungeon down to level 40 or something.

It's nice of you to have added the emporium, it was always anoying to destroy all the equipment in the first version^^

excelent

you should make another monsters den game!

Truly wonderful

Easily one of my favorite games on Newgrounds, if not the entire internet. The shop was a wonderful addition. The character customization and battle system are both deep and top-notch. It starts off pretty easy for the first few levels, but as you get deep down it really starts to get interesting. I'd love to see more like this from you in the future!

Graphics: Get the job done, good character and monster portraits, 9/10
Sound: Never play with sound on
Gamepley: Complex, but not overly. Super fun. 15/10

Overall a 5/5, 10/10 game.

great!

I am WAY to addicted to games like these, not just on the CP. I love the items and how they grow with the charter, so you always have something to your level, the enemy images were very good. I really hope i see more of these games on new grounds.

Amazing

This game is extremely awesome and highly addictive. I love the creatures, the classes, all the drawings of both humans and monsters except for some human ones that are just kind of ugly, the challenge, and if only I was on my mom's computer, this would be equal in fun and entertainment to Halo, and that is saying so much.
Seriously, this game...I just absolutely love it.
And I've always loved shops where you get items and such. You can therefore always sell what you don;t need and buy something better that you know you will need as the game gets harder and you start running out of deception scrolls XD

1000000/10