Reviews for "MonstersDen:Book of Dread"

Cool but....

A big problem with the first one was that there was no sense of accomplishment at the end (I mean the final boss was such a joke) and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I still had to give it a 9 because it's a great game overall, if only it went a little further...

Also is it me or is the defence mode insane :P

Addicting!

I've been playing this for days... started out with Easy to get a feel of the game... that got a bit too 'easy', so now playing Normal, and kept dying. Haha The number of profanities I've screamed at the screen every time my characters are resurrected only to find that most of my main equipment are stolen by those uglies has been countless. And yet, the satisfaction you get after finally defeating them is awesome. Cheap thrills.

One of the best games on here so far, definitely. Can't believe it took me two years to find this! Great job!!!

ZMG

Great!

but some of the things in here are ridicules lol
if u make another one keep most of it the same but...
please add a cancel button durin the planning stages of the a fight cuz some times i want to leave real quick because i forgot somethin but i cant --x like i accidently walk into the boss and im like damn it and i didnt get to do wat i wanted to do --
well that just a minor thing haha but th game is great.
o i just thought of somethin, its that there should be more things for summonings cu they a bit plain and i wish they could have more stuff like skills forlater lvls or maybe a more hands on customation
and the last thing which i can thing of is play as the enemy becuz that be cool lol
mainly cuz i like the pics in the game and the melee skeleton guy's pic looks cool
now thats it i think :D

Finally, a shop!

I really love the idea that you've finally added a shop so that discarding my items wouldn't be that much of an option. Nevertheless, it would've been better if we could buy those town portal scrolls ourselves. But still. it's one heck of a game

Too tedious

I'll admit that I agree with the majority of the folks on here saying that this is a great game. It is a great game.

The inventory management was a bit too tedious for my tastes, though. You get drops left and right, and it's hard to keep track of them. So every time I find some type of item, I end up going through the majority of all the items of the same type. I don't like to discard them, because I want to sell them. I don't have a suggestion as to how to make it better, in fact... I don't know what it is exactly about the inventory system that irks me, but it does.

Bottom line: I spent more time fucking with my items than actually playing the game. :(