Reviews for "MonstersDen:Book of Dread"

very entertaining

its a very good game, and well worth the time!

In survival mode, is it intended that you can cast a buff and it keeps them until forever (or the character dies)?

Very Well Made

I completed the first two campaigns and did survival mode for 21 waves (it reseted at 20 so I decided to stop). I really enjoyed it, hope there is more to come.

One of the best games I have ever played

This is, like I stated in my opening comment, one of the best games I have ever played. The one thing that I would like to see more of in this game is the number of scrolls to teleport you to the shop (I cannot reemember the name). But other than that it was a great game, tyvm for this creation.

really fun game

i liked how i could basically set up my entire party
really fun game u should keep up the good work
10/10
5/5

Nicely done

Very well done game. I enjoy dungeon crawlers and such but this one is probably the best dungeon crawler flash game i've played. I like the new shop system but it could be better... maybe like an option to select multiple items to sell at one time. That would be lovely lol. Other than that... love the new classes and the old lol. Great gameplay though i think some more story content would be nice but still a rather good game. Nicely done ^_^