Reviews for "MonstersDen:Book of Dread"

w00t!

I love this game, heh only got to wave 14 on survival hammerbash ftl :( I beat one of the campeigns. hardmode is....to hard lol i put hard with no power regen, and i got to lvl 2 hehe not bad gameplay, needs more skills, and better skills that could cost more skill points. also you could add character slots and 1 or 2 more characters because conjurers get screwed with they're summons, they can only have 2. You should also have a high attack summon, like the war golem but switched to dmg.

I'm going to go out on a limb here...

But it would make sense to be able to revisit any of the upper levels in case you missed something. Also, the boss battles are ludicrous on the first few levels if you get several bad drops in a row.

alsome

this is great and if u need a good team try rogue, cleric, ranger, and warrior it got good till level 5 and i got board but i never died and i won't cause thats the best team ever and i have 2 monatur horns

Great

Really like it, although it took me a couple of tries to get a good team with enough hp to survive big fights... Been coming back to playa few more levels every now and again for a few weeks now and it's holding up to the re-play, even if the variety is limited. The only thing I find really annoying is the one-shop -per-level, which means that I have to spend a lot of time deciding what to throw away... Oh, and I'd love it if you could enlarge your party with time, maybe after finishing a complete dungeon... Just to add more variety to the game

In answer to nosunosun the attack order depends on each character's quickness rating, rather than the placement. Where they are placed effects who they can attack and who can attack them (as a rule, unless with special attack or spears, only front row can attack melee and only front row can be attacked melee)

Good, but...

The whole level-up system doesn't encourage fighting as much as possible. That's the main thing that through me off. I appreciate not going the standard tried-and-true magic number of experience points but all the same I find it weak. Except for that though, well-rounded, difficult in all the right ways, fun.