For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Politics 2016"

Somebody better make this an actual game lol.

Luis responds:

It already is and it's just started

omfg...

If you input the Konami Code, it unlocks Contra-versial E-Mail Scandal Mode - an insanely difficult version of the game, but with no punishable setbacks, but only if you select the Hellary character.

The animation is great, and the title bumper leaves me actually wanting to press start, just to jump into it. I'd image the game would be a scrolling chaos/rampage game, plowing through everything with the donkey. voters, security, poll stations, flags; powerups for the donkey. Giant veiny elephant for a boss. This gif let my imagination run wild, and shows how inspirational this cute lil' thing really is.

Hah, cute xD

Yeah were fucked... If nothing goes well I have to say I'm disappointed...

On the other hand The art animation that took 2 day of work was great that you executed very well!