Reviews for "GT - Monster Trainer"

That's true

Soo.. kid's lifes are soo bad that they just want to run away as fast as the can?
...Come to think of it.. How would say to a kid of 10 "Okay, you have to go to the top of this Vulcano and fight the evil Team... Rocket, that is a HUge evil gang, with monsters everywhere and the will kill you if you fail"... Strange game... but funny

10 yr olds traveling alone ain't weird...

Compared to even half the $H17 that comes out of Japan. Seriously, think about all the animes on TV, and the stuff with M and A ratings online. Unless "Monster Trainers" starts having the kids getting abducted, pedophilicly(spelling?), this isn't strange at all.

You feed him detergent?!?!

LOL! And the people are so tall for ten year olds... or short for 22 year olds...

hmm never crossed my mind..

You know all the years i played pokemon i never even realised that the person you play is ten years old running around the world.

wow

you feed him detergint?!?! ha