Reviews for "PongOut"

Great!

This game isnt half bad! I like the idea, simultaneous play is fun, and its actually very good for the brain. I am going to make it a habit to play this every day to get my brain going.

Well dont.

-ANM8

i'm impressed

the control system took a while toget used to but it was very well thought out liked the retro style difficulty choices were a good idea and even the tiny things like a mute button made all the difference all in all a very good game crossover

Chris

Two eyes, two games

It's an ok game, I liked it but maybe you could upgrade it with more levels and mode's. Nice idea to have two games: Arkanoid and Pong on one screen. It's only a bit too simple.

It pretty good....to say the least...

Not bad, nice idea about putting 2 classic games 2gether but I found kinda hard to control 2 at once, not impossible, but very hard.

Also there are so many ways you could have made it more innotive, but right now, its good enough

->:P<-

pretty nice game, smooth and fun, keep this up :D
On the other hand I hated it but thats mainly because I suck at multi tasking xD

10/10 for a fun game