Reviews for "Saving The Sunset"

Very nice!

This is a very well orchestrated piece! The theme is very prominent and gives the entire song a purpose that makes it enjoyable to listen to.

I really wish you had some better instruments to work with to give it a more humanized sound, but you can't really be blamed for not having the money to blow on some EWQL library, and you did really great with what you have, so there is no criticism there.

This song is a good example of an artist applying himself to create something intentional and unique, and while none of the melodies got stuck in my head (my head is full of The Project Hate songs), they are all enjoyable to listen to, and everything ends up in a great song.

Good work!

Veneox responds:

One of the big things people lower the score for is the instrument quality. I am using Mixcraft 5.2 and am really pushing it to the limits with quality.

One day I will be able to upgrade the quality, until then this will have to do.

Thanks ;}

Good Music For Role Playing :D

Awesome! Loved it! :D

Amazing! You've done a great job sir. This is epic! Keep up the great work!

I really enjoyed this piece, the tempo, and the sense of urgency really helped to suck me into the ambiance it creates, without a doubt It is excellent. It does get a cowboy feel, but at 3:14 I just feel that it all collapses into medieval again, other than that, I could definitely see this in a more modern and gritty western, rather than one when westerns were in their heyday, just a tad too dark.

the music was so moving and inspiring that i got a sword like stick and slashed my monitor

will you buy me a new one :D