Reviews for "Chronotron"

awesome, what esle can i say

10/10 5/5 its on my favorites. Without a doubt this is the BEST puzzle game i have ever played on NG. Its VERY rare that i give a game a 10, congrats on an awesome job

Amazing

This is perhaps the most creative thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds. Excellent game, great graphics, music doesn't drive you insane.

One thing that has been annoying me about it: If I pick up a box, jump, and drop the box in mid-air, my past self won't execute this maneuver correctly (when he drops the box, he stops moving for a split second, just enough to make him miss the jump)

Awesome!

I've been waiting for a game like this and you hit every part of my fun factor needs! You MUST make a sequel or a trilogy! Or just keep making games forever!

Amazing!

This was a very innovative idea! I think it caused me to think a little too much, but I probably shouldn't let my bramaged dain fall into further atrophy anyhow, so this was probably good for it. You could polish graphics even a little more, but that really isn't essential. The idea and other aspects of it made it worth 5/5. Good job!

this is a nice game

I had lots of fun thinking tru the levels and I love how u classsified the game levels! I've been playing it for 2 days and I love that it auto-saves and u dont have to begin all over! I can't imagine the work it took you to make such an awesome game! bravo!!! 5/5 and 10/10 (if i could 6/5 and 11/10 lol)