Reviews for "~|| I Wanna Fly..."

Wow!

Das Piano.........!!!!!!! Unfassbar genial Thomas,ich liebe dein Gefühl für Melodien und die dazu stets passende Zusammensetzung der Instrumente als auch verschiedener Melodien!
Perfekter Track!

Are you famous yet :P

Why can't ppl find you! I mean!
this aint ordinary!
i think your work is good enough to be in movies and games and stuff!
Keep it up! Hope the best for ya :)

perfect.

really like it, always been a huge fan of your work.

10/10, 5/5

as always great but

The clapping is a bit much but nothing that makes me want to say that this is a bad song in the least. So you still get a 5/5 and a 9/10 from me

Perfect 10

Oh. My. GOD. Top notch producing producing quality you have going on here, and just outstanding musicianship. I love the tone clusters you have going on here and find myself just getting lost in the emotion of this track. The only thing I don't like, and it's just my personal taste, would be the clap. It sounds very FL Studio to me. I don't think it was made in FL though, this sounds way to good. It's just such a general clap, it doesn't do it justice. Maybe a touch of reverb on it to give it more depth would satisfy me. Listening to it again though, right where that buzzy pad comes in, I was just craving an orchestra string patch. For example in Reason 4, I would apply the "Rich Full Orchestra" patch to that exact same note structure and timing.

I would just love to have a midi of this and study exactly what you did hear, one producer to another. However I realize that is reaching a bit haha. Anyway keep up the outstanding work. I have been giving away 9's and 10's here, but you have made me see I have set my standards far to low.

Thank you!