Reviews for "This is UNMEI"

lol...

confused but nether the less I loved this movie. Great build up and music to match, a very hot piece of work! =D

Skaijo responds:

I appreciate the review. A lot of work went into syncing the animation together, so I appreciate you noticing!

Hello there :]

I remember your dont trip flash and back then i thought very highly of it, still do, and couldn't see how it could be surpassed. well you did it, this flash is so awesome in so many levels. The musik fitting with the flash is brilliant and things like when the "news" bar comes in is just too good^^

I see progress, hughe progress with your work love it :)

keep being awesome Dart-speed

Skaijo responds:

I really appreciate the good words! It's a fun hobby and I'm glad that I'm getting better at what I'm having fun at. The news thing came from me watching a bunch of CSPAN while animating in my dorm. It was really a last minute add-on. :3

Awesome it was action packed and the music really set the feel of the situation. Very nice and just by watching your other animations makes me yearn for more! Keep the clips coming (especially ones with music ^_^).

Amazing. :D

XD I love the banner. "Ahh muscle flexing tournament!", as well as the note and poster in the guy's room. You have a great sense of humor.

Skaijo responds:

Thank you for catching all of those!

its good to hear a japanese song for old times

my friends in japan love this song its really popular in my school.