Reviews for "This is UNMEI"

Brilliant!

I have only seen two of your animations and I just can't get enough! I can't wait for more animations! Keep them coming!

Skaijo responds:

I'll do my best. I appreciate the love!

Amazing

I honestly have no idea how I have only just heard of you.

I stopped it and read the note.
"Behold, I have depicted our teacher in blatant misrepresentation for comedic effect"

"I find mildly discourteous caricatures of authority figures pleasantly humorous!"

Probably my favorite part.
And my favorite artist.
Thank you.

Skaijo responds:

If you love pausing so much, you might want to check out what's written on the banner during the cheerleading scene. :3

damn

Damn, it's times like these I wish I understood japanese. Although, the main theme is clearly understandable, I just wish I knew what I am singing along to when I watch these! XD

I really love this!!! The story is ah-mazing

I watch it over, and over, and over again, and this still makes me smile.
It always gets better, and your style is great! I hope to see more like this, the robot is the best XD
Please keep up the good work!!!!

Skaijo responds:

I hope to finish another animation of this caliber by the end of the year. I've been working on it for quite some time. :3 I appreciate the love!

(%u256C %u0CA0%u76CA%u0CA0)

Excellent work, Skaijo. I ended up watching this a number of times in a row after first finding it. That almost never happens these days.

Best of luck on your future projects. Hopefully, we'll see more of the same from you!