Reviews for "This is UNMEI"

im tripped up(i know, bad pun)

Its good to see a sequel to the original Trip, as always your perticular style of animation makes me love it and the animation really ties in with the music playing, plus the back of the robot's head literally saying back and one of the news captions saying "Tonight at 6pm Dancing puppies :D" makes it funny if you look. The player was a good idea but one thing that would be nice to add would be optional captions for the song playing in the background.

Skaijo responds:

Hm... sounds complicated. I not sure if that would work out since there's already so much clutter on the screen--and for an animation this fast paced, I'd hate for people to be reading through half of it. I can certainly opt for a link at the credits which can send the user to the lyrics. Your critique is very productive. I'm glad you liked the animation!

lol

I think this is the most greatful japenese film I had ever seen in my entie life

Utterly Awesome

This is a freakin sweet flash! Excellent balance of randomness, action, comedy, and secrets; its the motherload of awesomeness!!! Perfect for NG in almost every way imaginable. 100 out of 10!

You found the secrets?!

I appreciate the insight, but keep those things "hush hush." :D

hehe

totaly trippy

Dancing Puppies! =D

I love all those little funny things you put in there.

"Behold, I depict our teacher in a blatant misrepresentation for comedic effect"

Hilarious! xD

Skaijo responds:

I appreciate you catching that!

At first, the note was just a picture of the teacher (Jacki Big Tits). I was hesitant about adding the text because I figured no one would read it and I'd miss out on telling a joke. But I'm glad someone actually got the chance to read that. Thank you for pausing!