Reviews for "Defend Your Mom 2!"

Hey, this is pretty good!

Y'know, I liked this one. It was pretty fun for a bit, but admittedly, it got a bit repetitive. Using the Katana, you could basically hit anything that got near you without fear for a while. However, when I wasn't using that, it gave a pretty good challenge and I liked it quite a bit.

Kart-Man responds:

Alright, thanks for reviewing!

The game itself is not bad

There were a few things I noticed. The hair doesn't match up well, 3 through 11 match up best. Only the default shirt seemes to line up properly. The last thing is that there doesnt seem to be a try again/restart button. All small glitches aside decent game.

Kart-Man responds:

Hmm, I should go fix that. Thanks.

LOL

great work. i enjoyed this

Thanks!

cool

i played for 23mins and good work

Wow, 23 minutes?!? Thank you very much! ^.^

This is pretty funny.

There's not alot of good mother's day submissions, but this one is pretty good. Good game, man. Although I was picturing a tower defense defending her from rapists. That would have been funny as hell.