Reviews for "Sonic Sky Chase Zone V2"

Good and bad

It was kind of boring, but good physics.

Yeah good but..

your heart is definitely in the right place with this flash. i see a hardened individual effected by the epic sky chase. but the ending stuck, having stick time after a jump and killing robotnic just by going infront of him. i think you owe it to your self to improve this flash and make it epic. fine tune the edges and make it more professional and you'd so totally front page it. go for gold "sky's " the limit ;)

I kinda thought it was boring.

It would have been more fun if it was (if i am not mistaken) faster and the tornado got some damage as well. I just stopped after 20 seconds playing.

Hey you improved! =)

Well good for you!
I still say it needs more speed to make it more entertaining because it takes far too long to reach Eggman, Again no one will sit though the entire game if it feels endless, but its definatly a step in the right direction! =)