Reviews for "Sonic Sky Chase Zone V2"

This Flash Is Crunk And Fo Shizzle!

Love the concept of it. Can Be, I repeat I belive this flash with added animated holding still sonic. Idk wind in the hair and what not. And with more attacks.
Tales is just sitting there, wheres his guns? And him having Hit Points would add some action seeing if sonic died up there on the plane in one of his classic.(boing)(jumps up and falls down) And if that happen with some old school your aboot to drown or boss fight music!!!! all my 5 would belong to you, every day mann!

But in short, attacing below is a big one, as for in front, no more then a slow rate of fire gun if any. Hp for both. And different enemys; harder bosses(Which was easy seeing he couldnt hit me. But if frontal fire was there it would bring a whole new style for boss fights to be played)
And the art style for this was pretty shibby.

Way Past Cool...heh heh..old sonic catch phrase

As for everyone wanting tails' plane to shoot...erm..sorry..but in the original game..It didn't...would be cool..but um...At the time Sonic 2 was out..Tails had no guns. This is very accurate to the old game. Well done. Kinda wish he would jump higher though.
I love the graphics and level build up..even the bottom showing how close you were to robotnick. Nice.
5/5 10/10.

Could've had more.

This game was ridiculously easy. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing it, but even without the cheat, it was easy. Also, speaking of which, just the fact that you gave us the cheat kinda took all the fun out of it. You're supposed to keept it a secret. ;)
There could have been more options like, more enemies, different looking stages, obstacles, and well, more attacks for Robotnik at the end. I was disappointed with the fact that I beat him, and then the game loops back to level one, without an ending sequence or anything like this. In other words, I was disappointed with the ending.
Overall, it was a good game, fun to play when you don't have much to do, but as stated in the crits, it could've been executed a little better.

what about tails???

it's supoused that tails's airplane can shoot, can it?
very good graphics, you are a very good drawing, unlike me, i suck at drawing.

Good...

Pros: Invincibility cheat ^^, good concept, and good animation
Ways to improve: make it faster, make the plane able to shoot OR make there be more enemies, and add something interesting, like powerups.

Overall: Good, but could be much better...