Reviews for "Rhythm Heaven Medley"

It's a shame this hasn't been used anywhere yet. Seriously man you are my hero for being literally the only person to create fan-made content for this game. Makes me want to give you credit in some way. I gotta use it for something that's worth it's glory.

GenoWhirled responds:

It's always great to see other people on the Internet who appreciate this series' music as much as I do. It's unfortunately very overlooked, but at least with the release of Rhythm Heaven Wii, the series seems to be finding its way into the public eye ever so gradually, and that's good. Thanks for the review!

I'm feeling like i'm gonna do a "Rhythm Heaven Fever" Level on GD

(Lovinggd749 says)
That was great! Really great!

Superb!
You got a medal!

This is well a well made Medley!

Yeah so this medley is really well done. i wish the order were just different here and there. but all-in-all,very,very well done.
Rhythm Paradise is one of those games that make the DS so great and you captured its essence and gave it a little more oomph.
in particulair the ending is great :')

herpder

Such great video game music- Unfortunately, I found some of the lead voices less than par and annoying at time.
Wonderful collection you've made overall.

GenoWhirled responds:

I know. But things like that are somewhat out of my control. I use a free program, so there are only about 20 synths to choose from, (most of which don't even sound that good) but the main problem is that I can only have 16 tracks at a time.